It would seem that Interspire can’t fully make up their mind. After announcing that IEM would no longer be supported in one years time and that it would no longer be available for sale the company has taken a big turn.
As of about 2 weeks ago, Interspire’s website not only has the product back available for sale BUT there are also two other shocking developments.
First, the price dropped from being a $1000 investment to being a $49 investment.
Second, there is an update available. Version 6.2. Release notes are below:
– PHP 7.0 and 7.1 supported
– Removed deprecated PHP methods causing notices/errors
– Fixed XML API ‘Error is String could not be parsed as XML’
– Added ‘Office 365’ design rules for email compatibility check
– Misc. minor fixes and code cleanup