If you are looking for the Software License Agreement that regulates the use of our products click here.
End User Services Agreement
PLEASE REVIEW THIS END USER SERVICES AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY, AS IT CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“YOU” OR “CUSTOMER”) AND INTERSPIRE 2023 LLC (“IEMADDONS” OR “WE”) WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF INTERSPIRE 2023 LLC‘S SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS (“SERVICES”). BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY EACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR USER ACCESS WILL BE WITHDRAWN AND YOUR DATA WILL BE SUBJECT TO DELETION.
1. Services. Services are various addons and plugins, or custom developed code, for the CUSTOMER to use. These services are offered free of liability. We do not guarantee compatibility with any other existing software or code.
3. Purchase. Pricing varies based on the services chosen by the CUSTOMER. Please see product pages for details. Pricing may be changed at any given time and coupons or discounts may be offered at the full discretion of IEMADDONS.
4. Fees and Payment. Fees paid by the CUSTOMER are non-refundable. Fees are not dependent on the functionality or compatibility of the services. All Fees are exclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. Unless collected and remitted by IEMADDONS, CUSTOMER is responsible for payment of all taxes due to a governmental authority, if any, except for taxes imposed on IEMADDONS’s net income. Payments for fees will be due immediately upon receipt of invoice. If CUSTOMER is paying for service with a credit card, CUSTOMER hereby authorizes Sesanet Corp to charge said credit card for fees.
5. CUSTOMER Information. IEMADDONS may collect business-related information from CUSTOMER in order to communicate concerning account status or information regarding services. IEMADDONS may also send marketing communications via email.
6. Passwords. CUSTOMER agrees to keep passwords and other data used to access the services in strict confidence. CUSTOMER must notify IEMADDONS if there is any loss or compromise of this information. The CUSTOMER will be responsible for any actions or fees incurred as a result of the CUSTOMERS negligent or intentional misconduct.
7. Proprietary Rights. This is an agreement for services and CUSTOMER is not granted any license hereunder. All software and features of the services as owned by IEMADDONS are the exclusive property of IEMADDONS. CUSTOMER agrees to not transfer, sell, lease, or grant any interest to the rights of the services or software.
8. Representations, Warranties and Covenants. CUSTOMER represents and warrants to IEMADDONS that: (i) if an individual, CUSTOMER is at least eighteen (18) years old; (ii) if an entity, it is a company duly organized and validly existing in good standing under the laws of the state in which it was organized; (iii) it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement, which constitutes a legal, valid and binding obligation enforceable against it in accordance with the terms hereof; (iv) all information provided by it is and will be truthful and accurate; (v) its use of the CUSTOMER Data, the services, including, without limitation, its right to email recipients, is and will at all times be in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Policies and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and without infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property right or other right of a third party.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”, AND THE SITE EDITOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.THE SITE EDITOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SITE EDITOR NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEB SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
10. Limitation of Liability: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE EDTIOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE SITE EDITOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES.
11. Reservation of Rights: The site editor reserves all of the site editor’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor’s rights. and property requires the site editor’s prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor’s prior written consent.
12. Third Party Services: Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
13. Term and Termination. The CUSTOMER’S term is always monthly unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. The CUSTOMER may terminate their use of the services at any time. Fees are non-refundable. CUSTOMERS may terminate their use of the services in writing to INTERSPIRE 2023 LLC via mail (Interspire 2023 LLC, 6586 W. Atlantic Ave #1106, Delray Beach, FL 33446, United States), email ([[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])).
14. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, except for those conflicts of law rules thereof that would require or permit the application of the laws of another jurisdiction.