- Editor Usage
- Frequently Asked Questions
WARNING: Please create a FULL file and database backup somewhere before replacing any file for this addon. Click here for instructions on backing up IEM.
- Use FTP software and navigate to your IEM Install folder, go to admin -> addons folder. Upload all the files.
- Login To IEM admin panel, go to Settings -> Addon Settings, Install the “TinyMce Upgrade ” on the list.
- Use FTP software and navigate to your IEM Install folder, go to admin -> com -> storage -> template-cache folder, and delete all the files present there.
- Go to admin panel & check for the text editor, new TinyMce Editor version will be available.
2.0 Editor usage
Above is your editor. Below is a video that demos may of the features and options:
How to Insert Emojis in the Subject Line:
Visit any website that has a listing of emojis. Our favorite is https://emojipedia.org/
Find the Emoji you wish to use and copy the emoji.
Paste it into your subject line.
3.0 Frequently Asked Questions
Everywhere you have an editor. Email campaigns, autoresponders, template builder, form builder, dynamic content tags, and anywhere else the editor normally would appear.