- Cron Support
- Configuring Lists to Map
WARNING: Please create a FULL file and database backup somewhere before replacing any file for this addon. Click here for instructions on backing up IEM.
To install this Contact Mover Addon please follow the below steps:
1] Use FTP software and navigate to your IEM Install folder , go to admin -> addons folder. Upload all the files.
2] Login To IEM admin panel , go to Settings -> Addon Settins , Install the “ContactMover” in the list.
3] Use FTP software and navigate to your IEM Install folder , go to admin -> com -> storage -> template-cache folder , and delete all the files present there.
Configure Cron using instructions below
2.0 Cron Support
Visit your Settings > Cron page and configure how often you would like the Contact Mover to run
Recommended 1 hour time setting for cron.
3.0 Configuring Lists to Map
Go to your Autoresponders tab in your menu and select “Contact Mover”
You will see a page like this:
Basic Settings: This is where you determine of the mapped contacts will have the status of confirmed or unconfirmed. Meaning, if a contact is copied or moved to your destination list do you want that contact to be set with a status of confirmed or unconfirmed? This is an addon level setting which means it will apply to all contact lists you map.
For each mapped list:
- List A: In this column select the origin contact list. This is the list the addon will check for new contacts.
- Copy: If selected when new contacts are added to List A they will be copied to List B. This means the contact will NOT be removed or affected in any way on List A
- Move: If selected when new contacts are added to List A they will be moved to List B. This means the contact will be Deleted from List A
- Unsubscribe: If selected when new contacts are added to List A they will be copied to List B and they will be marked as unsubscribed on List A
- Days Span: How many days after the contact is added to List A should they be moved/copied to List B?
- List B: Select the destination list. This is where contacts newly added to List A will be copied/moved to.
- Add in Autoresponder: Choose if newly added contacts to List B should receive autoresponders active for List B
Click “Add More” to add additional rows which you can configure for additional contact mapping.
Clicking the Red Delete icon on any row will delete that row.