How frustrating is it when you need to add a contact to several contact lists? Adding a contact over and over to different lists is enough to make anyone crazy. It seems like a significant oversight that out of the box Interspire Email Marketer doesn’t allow the user to add contacts to several lists at the same time. This custom development will fix that.
- Adding a Single Contact
- When adding a contact in the “Add Contact” menu you can select multiple lists in the menu by holding down the control or shift button.
- On the following screen when you enter the contact information each of the selected lists are shown.
- If the different lists selected have different custom fields all the custom fields will be shown together on the add contact page.
- Importing Contacts
- When importing a list of contacts you can select multiple lists in the menu by holding down the control or shift button.
- Contacts are added to all selected lists
What Do You Get?
When you buy this custom development for Interspire Email Marketer you receive a zip file that contains:
A read-me file with installation instructions
6 files for Interspire that need to be uploaded to your installation to over write the existing files. If you have made any previous modifications to any of these 6 files you will need to merge the code manually.
Addon / Plugin / Modified Core Files?
This product is modified core files.
To learn about the difference please read this guide.
-As a general policy we do not issue refunds. Review our Refund Policy here
-While we strive to maximize the compatibility of our products we cannot guarantee it’s compatibility with any custom developed addons, plugins, or modified code. Known compatibility issues if any are listed below
-The sale of this product does not include installation services. You will be on your own to install this product. Each product does come with a simple readme file that includes installation instructions but a working knowledge of Interspire Email Marketer is necessary