- Usage Instructions
- Extract Contacts From Text
- User Group Permissions
- Tutorial Video
WARNING: Please create a FULL file and database backup somewhere before replacing any file for this addon. Click here for instructions on backing up IEM.
Use FTP software and navigate to your IEM Install folder.
To install addon you just need to upload the folder labeled “multilinesubscriber” within the zip file to the following directory:
Then go to Interspire admin addons section and install the addon. Then enable it.
2.0 Usage Instructions
When installed the addon will add a new menu item to your contacts menu. When you access that menu item you will find the paste contacts page. It looks like this:
- Select a contact list from the drop-down menu
- Choose a separator from the drop-down menu
- New Line: Select this option if you will be pasting in email addresses that are separated by line
- Space: Select this option if you will be pasting in email addresses separated by space
- Comma: Select this option if you will be pasting in email addresses separated by comma
- Paste your contacts into the big text box.
- Click “Add Contacts”
3.0 Extract Contacts From Text
If you have a ton of text that has a lot of data including email addresses you can use our email extractor WordPress plugin to identify the email addresses in that text.
4.0 User Group Permissions
You can also grant permission in the User Group Permissions for non-admin users to access and use this addon’s functions.