We are pleased to announce the availability of our RSS Addon for Interspire Email Marketer. This addon has been a long time in our thoughts and after 2 months of development we are excited to see it come to fruition. Every marketer has to deal with RSS Feeds. Our website, blogs, and in some part the whole internet revolves around RSS feeds. For a very long time most of us have been using Feedburner to deliver our RSS feeds via email to subscribers. In 2013 Google announced that it would be shutting down Google Reader, their own RSS Reader, and this has left a lot of people in the industry concerned about the future of Feedburner which seems to be in the same business category and similarly doesn’t generate much profits for the company. The alternative seems to be Feedblitz. Feedblitz isn’t free and as your subscriber base grows it becomes more expensive. Regardless the biggest issue is the lack of control over the email subscribers and the campaign. This is why we set out to build this addon. The key features or reasons why we saw the need for this are:
- Want control over how users subscribe to receive RSS updates (double vs single-opt in, etc)
- Need control over email subscribers from the blog vs a newsletter
- Need a single place to send out email to all email subscribers, both blog and otherwise
- Need to deliver content on occasion to email subscribers without posting it to the blog or RSS feed
- Need one place to manage content, contacts, and statistics
- Control over the look of the actual email, header, footer, design, ads, etc
If you use Interspire Email Marketer your world is about to get a whole lot better. This addon greatly enhances your ability and gives you the ability to manage all of your subscribers in one place.
Learn more about the addon by clicking on the image below or visiting our products page where the full description and tutorial video are available.